Program Management support encompasses a broad spectrum of services essential to the proper operation and successful achievement of milestones and goals. It is a complex process in the government arena because of the responsibilities associated with being a good steward of the public interest.
A foundational element to our program management services is our adherence to the PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge) developed by the Project Management Institute. Surrounding this are additional services to assure proper planning, budgeting, quality control and logistics support. We work on programs that operate on a national and international scale. Our services include all required disciplines necessary to shape the future of a program and assure proper execution.
- planning and budgeting
- policies and procedures
- organizational development
- project planning and control
- business process design and performance improvement
- business metrics and performance management
- facilities and logistics support
- quality assurance and quality control
- independent verification and validation