TAI PEDRO & ASSOCIATES TPA seeks a Senior International Consultant to provide international consulting service including project identification, design, implementation, strategic thinking and other tasks at the company’s discretion.
This individual will also oversee legal and compliance processes for all projects internationally, with specific attention to projects emanating from Sub - Saharan Africa.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalence in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or a related field; An LL.B and /or LLM ( Legal background) or its equivalence will be considered a plus.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in providing consulting
- Strong writing and communication skills ( in English)
- Proficient problem-solving ability
- Experience in working with international public and private sector client in Sub - Saharan Africa
- Project Management certification and /or expertise
- Experience with the implementation of QM Systems.
E-mail all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org